A Minneapolis Criminal Attorney with Plenty of Media Savvy
We live in a world that is increasingly in the public eye. Mugshots are published. Arrest records are publicized. And local news outlets love reporting on crimes because they know it makes more people watch.
If you are charged in Minneapolis, there is a pretty decent possibility that you will have to deal with the media in some way, shape, or form. Because of this, it is important that you work with a defense lawyer who understands how to talk to the press and present you and your case in the best light.
Christopher Keyser is that criminal attorney. Not only does he interact with the media when specific cases dictate it, Mr. Keyser has actually been sought out by various news outlets to speak to them on issues of criminal law because of his vast knowledge and impeccable track record.
- Date: JULY  13, 2015Under Minnesota's DWI laws, an impaired driver's criminal charges can be "enhanced" or made more serious if: The driver has a blood-alcohol concentration
- Date: JUNE  8, 2015On June 1, 2015, in Mellouli v. Lynch, the U.S. Supreme Court decided that a non-citizen who was convicted of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia could not be deported
- Date: JUNE  22, 2015A Prison Disguised as a Treatment Center The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) aims to provide court-ordered sex offender treatment to people who complete
- Date: MAY  4, 2015On April 21, 2015, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that police cannot extend a person's detention, during a normal traffic stop, while they look for evidence of crimes unrelated to the
- Date: APR. 27, 2015On March 11, 2015, the Minnesota Supreme Court decided there is no expectation of privacy for trash or garbage placed on the curb or in an alley for collection. The police can lawfully
- Date: FEB. 17, 2015Effective January 1, 2015, Minnesota's expungement law provides new opportunities for people to seal criminal records. Sometimes called Minnesota's new "Second Chance
- Date: AUG. 25, 2014In 2014, Keyser Law, P.A. created an undergraduate scholarship program to provide financial support to students working towards a career in the legal field. We strive to positively
- Date: FEB. 17, 2014Minnesota's "Ban the Box" law was signed by Governor Mark Dayton in 2013, and went into effect on January 1, 2014. The new law has been in affect for public employers
- Date: JAN. 26, 2014Teen pop star Justin Bieber made headlines recently for some questionable behavior. The 19-year-old musician was arrested on January 23, 2014 for allegedly driving under
- Date: JAN. 26, 2014Category: NewsSuper Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on
- Date: MAY  7, 2013Category: MediaThere are some very amusing lawsuits that have happened throughout the United States. Click on the image below to see some of them. This interactive graphic
- Date: JAN. 31, 2013On January 29, 2013, immigration attorney Katie DeGrio Channing discussed U.S. Immigration Law with Jason DeRusha from WCCO News in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With Presdient Obama
- Date: AUG. 1, 2012Category: MediaThere are a million legal movies that have been produced across the years; however, there are only a handful of individual characters that have cut through the clutter in being considered
- Date: DEC. 1, 2011Keyser Law Firm Opens Office in Stillwater, Minnesota Earlier this year, we expanded our criminal defense practice to include immigration law. Now with a physical expansion
- Date: SEP. 9, 2011[caption id="attachment_1582" align="alignnone" width="3008"] 040531-N-4936C-092New York City, N.Y. (May 31, 2004) - Sailors, Marines and military veterans hold a large American flag
- Date: AUG. 23, 2011Ever since the dawn of television, we’ve seen a million-and-one legal dramas come and go and some are clearly better than others. That said, we’ve made a distinct list of the best-of-the-best
- Date: AUG. 18, 2011We launched this new website to showcase the expansion of our practice into immigration law. We hope this website provides informative information for our clients and those seeking
- Date: AUG. 16, 2011The case of State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony was called “the social media trial of the century.” For those oblivious to current events, the showcase began when toddler
- Date: JAN. 6, 2011This story, posted by The Associated Press, shows the importance of having a thorough and solid defense attorney when facing criminal charges, whether misdemeanors or felonies. Texan
- Date: JAN. 12, 2010Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty recently proposed an increase in sex offense sanctions - a measure that will double the maximum period of incarceration for First-Degree Criminal Sexual