Minneapolis 72 Hour Detox Release Lawyer
FACT: Our detox-release success rate is currently 93%. On average, we get our clients released within 2 hours of being retained.
Depending on the circumstasnces of your situation, securing a 72-hold detox release can occur in a matter of hours, guaranteeing your safe return home. Because time is a critical factor in jail and detox release cases, call our Minnesota detox release attorney Christopher Keyser right away at (612) 338-5007 for immediate help.
Judge Must Sign Order Releasing You
After our Minneapolis-St. Paul detox hold attorney prepares the necessary and persuasive paperwork for your release, it must be signed by a district court judge. Here is what the former chief signing judge in Hennepin County said about our work: “Good job counselor. Not all attorneys perform this procedure correctly. It’s nice to see it done right.” In order to secure a fast release from detox, having an attorney who understands the release process and can both properly and timely submit the right paperwork is critical.
About Minnesota 72-Hour Detox Holds
Under Minnesota’s Emergency Hold Law, law enforcement and medical facilities can legally hold a person against his or her will based upon a mental health or chemical health emergency. People are often placed into a “detox” process to remove alcohol or drugs from their system. The police often hold people at a hospital or detox facility to allow time to “sober up” before release, up to 72 hours.
People generally are not released while still under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Being held in detox is an unpleasant experience for people, especially when being detained for no apparent reason. A problem arises when people sober up but are still in detention, causing a violation of rights. This can cause the following problems:
- Time away from home and family
- Time away from work, possibly resulting in job loss
- Being stuck in a jail or detox facility with strangers
- Being unfairly treated as a “drunk” or “substance abuser”
- We Can Get You Out
Our Minneapolis 72-hour detox release lawyer has successfully released clients from facilities throughout the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro area, including “hot spots” such as:
- 1800 Chicago Service Center in Minneapolis
- Mission Detox Center in Plymouth
- Dakota County Receiving Center in Hastings
- Brown County Detox Center in New Ulm
- Productive Alternatives Detox Center in Fergus Falls
- Call Minnesota Detox Release defense attorney Christopher Keyser immediately at (612) 338-5007 to start working on your speedy release from a 72-hour detox hold.
This contact information is for a private defense attorney who charges money for services. If attempting to contact a person currently held in detox, you must call the facility or hospital where that person is located.