Keyser Law Firm practices exclusively criminal defense and immigration law. Our dedication and commitment to client service continuously results in criminal charges being dismissed or reduced and immigrants finding a legal pathway to the United States.
Minnesota Drug Crimes Defense Attorney, Minneapolis Drug Crimes Criminal Defense
Drug crimes convictions in Minnesota carry tough penalties even for a first time offense. If you have been charged with a drug crime, our drug defense lawyer can represent you on the following charges:
- Possession or possession with intent to sell
- Drug sale or distribution
- Drug manufacturing
- Drug trafficking
Problems with Drug Crimes Charges
A drug charge can result from a number of different activities. An informant could set up a controlled buy. A traffic stop for a faulty taillight could result in a search and seizure. A DUI is a frequent lead-in to a search and seizure for illegal substances.
Results of Drug Crimes Charges
Most persons charged with a drug charge are trying to:
- Stay out of jail
- Keep their job
- Dismiss charges
- Reduce charges
One of the ways our criminal defense law firm accomplishes these goals is thoroughly and aggressively investigating and challenging your charges. We work with you as a team to ensure that your charges are dismissed or reduced when possible. If the best course of action for your case is damage control, we work diligently to keep you out of jail, keep you in school or working and receive any treatment you may need.
Representation for Full Range of Drug Crimes
Our Minneapolis drug crimes defense lawyer can help you with charges involving the following:
- Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, LSD and GHB
- Schedule II drugs, including powder and crack cocaine, morphine, opium, fentanyl, amphetamine and methamphetamine (meth)
- Schedule III drugs which have less potential for abuse or addiction, including anabolic steroids, codeine, ketamine (Special K) and hydrocodone with aspirin or acetaminophen
Contact a Minnesota Drug Crimes Defense Attorney
Call our criminal defense lawyer directly at (612) 338-5007 for a free consultation. Payment plans are available.